Veteran Miami Attorney Protects the Rights of Creditors
Dedicated bankruptcy counsel for institutions and creditors throughout Texas
Recovering debt from consumers can be a frustrating task. If they declare bankruptcy, the automatic stay makes collection efforts grind to a halt. At The Law Office of Kelly B. Williamson in Miami, I’ve represented creditors and financial institutions in a variety of bankruptcy matters since 1992. Not only am I knowledgeable in federal bankruptcy guidelines but I also have a deep understanding of loan workouts. Whether you need help resolving a banking law dispute or representation during a bankruptcy hearing, I am committed to protecting your rights and interests.
Accomplished lawyer develops unique bankruptcy solutions
I am known for the representation I’ve provided to banks, credit unions, businesses, insurers and other financial institutions in all types of insolvency matters. Throughout Miami, Texas, clients often seek my counsel because I am:
- Highly responsive — Recognizing how valuable your time is, I am ready to provide you with immediate and trusted counsel regarding any aspect of your bankruptcy case.
- Focused on winning — In every case I take, I focus on achieving the most favorable result for my clients.
- Skilled at litigation — As a bankruptcy lawyer with 25 years of trial experience, I have the skill and know-how to tackle the toughest cases.
Although bankruptcy law affords consumers many protections, you still have rights as a creditor. During your free initial consultation with me, I can discuss your legal options and the best strategy for resolving your case.
Trusted representation for banks, creditors, and other financial organizations
For clients throughout Miami, my firm provides skilled guidance in the following areas:
- Bankruptcy — I have decades of experience representing creditors in Chapter 7, Chapter 13, and Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings. Whether you need assistance lifting an automatic stay or wish to be represented at a meeting of creditors, I can use my substantial legal knowledge to help you achieve a positive resolution.
- Loan workouts — My firm regularly advises lenders on a variety of loan workout matters throughout Texas. If you’re interested in restructuring a problematic loan, I can help you draft a clear and well-drafted financial workout agreement.
- Banking law — Being well-versed in the various state and federal regulations that govern banking law, I am equipped to represent financial institutions in all legal affairs regarding the banker-customer relationship.
Given the complexity of bankruptcy law, it’s in your institution’s best interests to hire experienced counsel. With more than two decades of experience advocating for lenders, I am capable of resolving the most difficult cases.
Contact a reputable bankruptcy lawyer serving creditors in Texas
The Law Office of Kelly B. Williamson is devoted to representing creditors and financial institutions in bankruptcy and banking law matters throughout Texas. Call 866-643-7917 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation at my Miami office.